The Polish Geological Institute - National Research Institute undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The declaration on accessibility applies to the website geoportal.pgi.gov.pl, former Portal CBDG.
- Date of the publication of the website 2008-07-17.
- Date of the last major update 2023-02-28.
Status of digital availability
The website is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to non-compliance or exclusions listed below.
- Some photos do not have additional descriptions for assistive devices, for the blind and visually impaired,
- Static and interactive maps on the website either have no support for people with disabilities at all, or have limited support in the form of static descriptions,
- Some videos on the website may not have subtitles or other required elements, due to the fact that they were also published before the entry into force of the Digital Accessibility Act. The subtitles for these films are successively supplemented.
Preparation of the declaration of availability
The declaration was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by a public entity.
Feedback and contact information
If there are problems on this website due to failure to meet the requirements of digital accessibility, please report it to the Central Geological Database, by e-mail - email@example.com or by phone - +48 22 45 92 277.
In the application, please provide:
- your first and last name,
- your contact details (e.g. telephone number, e-mail),
- dokładny adres strony internetowej, na której jest niedostępny element lub treść,
- the exact address of the website where the item or content is unavailable,
a description of what the problem is and how it would be most convenient for you to solve it.
Handling accessibility requests and complaints
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, no later than 7 days after receiving it.
If this deadline is too short for us, we will inform you about it. In this notice, we will set a new deadline by which we will correct the errors reported by you or prepare the information in an alternative way. This new term will not be longer than 2 months.
If we are unable to ensure digital accessibility of the website or content in your submission, we will offer you alternative access to it.
If you are not satisfied with our actions, you can submit a complaint to Ombudsman.
We do not provide any mobile application on this website.
The Central Geological Database is a digital resource that does not have a physical location available to users. Access to CBDG is only possible through websites and applications on the web. Information on accessibility to all PGI-NRI buildings can be found on the PGI-NRI Accessibility Declaration page.